Integrated Voice Response Software
Integrated Voice Response (IVR) software is an interactive application that enables a computer to recognize and understand keypad inputs or even voice commands. This technology is widely used in telecommunications, specifically phone systems. As for your business, IVR software can significantly cut costs that are normally connected with routine calls involving sales, collection or customer support activities. By taking care of the everyday stuff, this software also allows your employees to focus on more pressing matters. In short, IVR technology saves you time and money, enhances your employee productivity, and boosts your overall company performance.
At Workforce Management Software Corporation (WFM Corp), we can merge IVR technology into your communications system so that you are better equipped for your business growth and expansion. After all, you are not the only one who can benefit from IVR interface. Your customers will also reap the convenience of getting in touch with the right person in your company quickly and with more accuracy. All they need to do is key-in or dial the required information and your IVR system will make sure that someone will pick up on your end of the line to provide solutions to your customers.
Integrated Voice Response software is vital in any call center operation. It provides the most efficient way for you to connect with your customers. With this technology, you reduce your costs while you ensure a better experience for your callers or customer base. Whether you are dealing in the usual banking transactions, credit card sales, tele-voting, or any other type of call center operation, IVR solutions can streamline your business by freeing up a big chunk of employee work hours and reducing manpower overhead.
Here are just some of the major reasons why you need IVR application in your business:
- Voice-activated Dialers – an IVR system can take the place of your switchboard and reduce the time that your callers or customers have to stay on the line waiting for someone in your company to pick up the phone. In fact, with IVR solutions, your callers can directly page the person they are calling without the need for operator assistance.
- Privacy – with an IVR system, your callers can receive the information that they have requested without risking their privacy to third parties. For this reason, many medical clinics use IVR applications when transmitting test results to their patients. And that’s on top of eliminating costs that could result from physically delivering the same results to intended recipients.
- Large Volume Data Processing – in the pharmaceutical industry, IVR allows researchers to process large amounts of data that result from clinical trials. Without this technology, it would be impossible for researchers to sort through the sheer volume of clinical studies.
- Easy Media and Entertainment Hookup – IVR system is also capable of handling functions involving the world of entertainment. Audiences can now vote in a show using this technology. Ordering stuff like cell phone ring tones, daily weather reports, and other specialized media services cannot be automated without Integrated Voice Response applications.
- Choose WFM - we give you powerful Integrated Voice Response systems that can elevate your overall contact center interface, enhance customer satisfaction, and boost your profit. Call us now for quotes and consultation.
IVR- What Can Integrated Voice Response Do for You?
Integrated Voice Response, otherwise known as IVR, is a great tool for anyone who needs a little more efficiency and performance in their communications. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a telecommunications company, a call center, or any other type of company, because if you have a use for IVR, you can definitely enjoy all the benefits that it offers. IVR is audio software that allows you to use pre-recorded menus on your phone systems that respond to either keypad strokes or voice commands, depending on what you choose to program it with. This automated system can often eliminate a lot of manpower and wasted resources by offering customers a quicker, more efficient way to get to the person that they need to talk to.
Instead of spending hours on the phone on hold or being transferred from one person to the next in hopes that maybe this time the department will be right, a person can now input basic information into the phone when they call, get back basic information about their accounts or services, and choose whether they need to talk to an agent or not, depending on the nature of their call. For many reasons, IVR has become very popular. Not only does it reduce waste and save money, but it is also much more private and still easily accessible to customers.
So what can IVR do for you? It doesn’t matter what type of business you have, because Integrated Voice Response programs have created a way for you to get the exact service that you need taken care of when a real person isn’t needed. When a computer program can serve as your operator, your phone communication can be much simpler and easier to work with than ever before. Many people think that this particular method is very impersonal and doesn’t offer the advantages that people get from talking to live representatives. However, as long as you have access to live help if and when people need it, you can find many benefits to IVR systems.
IVR can allow your business to save money, time, and effort in all that you do. You can eliminate the operator and the need for training everyone on the office phone tree because the system will take care of routing the calls to the right places. When you need faster processes and more efficiency in communications, IVR might be just what you’ve been looking for.